Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gallery Wrap Give-a-way

Hello all. Don't be excited. Cause our internet situation hasn't changed. But I'm dying to post some of the photos I've been taking recently...& have been regretting my impulse announcement. Hence, I've come to the conclusion that I will be posting again but don't expect anything near regular.
& something to make this post a little more exciting!

: go to : DarylMusserPhotography Website [the blog]. They have a giveaway for a magnificent 11 x 14 Gallery Wrap. Each day of this week you will find a question posted on the blog. Simply answer that question through a comment & you will be entered into the drawing. You can also "like" them on Facebook, & post a comment saying you did so. This will enter you as well. Linking them to Twitter, Facebook, or your blog, & letting them know will enter you yet another time. So you can be entered up to three times a day!

The winner will be announced on Friday. He/she will then send them the photo of their choice to be printed on the gallery wrap.

So head on over there & check this exciting stuff out! :D

Have a marvelous Tuesday, my peeps. <3

No comments: