Friday, January 8, 2010

happy birthday to i <3 faces...

Well....here goes! Happy 1st Birthday to the iheartfaces photography blog. It's great fun coming up with pictures to match their weekly contests. And this week it must have they're logo, and obviously, a face. so here's my entries...



Photo #1


Photo #2


Photo #3


Photo #4


Photo #5





I am submitting this photo into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website

5 comments:

Corina said...

girl your AMAZING!!!
I absolutly LOVVVE these pictures, esp # 2&4!
btw, your header and blog colors are stunningly beautiful!
Keep up the good work and always shoot for Jesus!

kaylie said...

lyndsi... i. am. amazed. u. are. amazing. my friend! i realllyyy reallllyy love the ones of becca.. those are my favorite! okay so will i still be your friend when you are famous?

kaylie said...

oh and i love the editing!! what program do u use?

lyndsi said...

hey thanks guys. im glad you like 'em
haha. haha. funny kaylie. i like to say, "a true friend is a friend for life"....sorry hon. no getting rid of me now. ;)
i USUALLY just use picasa, but i had access to the internet when i did these, so i chose picnik, which is a really awesome, free online editing program. check it out sometime.

Allison said...

I must aggree with Corina....my favorites are #2 & #4. Great job!!!!
Love ya....and see you soon.;)
~Allison